3rd ANNUAL WAREHOUSING AND INVENTORY OPTIMIZATION SUMMIT 2020
Warehouse management is an extremely crucial function of supply chain and has grown to be increasingly complex. The consistent rise in customers' expectations has posed greater challenges in customizing warehouse operations to meet those increasingly high expectations. The logistics industry in India is one of the predominant industries in the country with around 13% of the GDP being spent on the development of the logistics framework in the country and the total warehousing space requirement in India is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% from 621 mn sq ft in 2016 to 839 mn sq ft by 2020. The logistics and warehousing industry's revenue is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% during 2015-2019. The warehousing market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8% to USD 2 billion in FY'2019. The cold chain industry is rising as a fast-growing logistics segment in India with major advancements and growth in the food processing sector, organized retail and government initiatives driving the industry forward in the coming years.
Followed by the huge success of our first edition, the 3rd Annual Warehousing and Inventory Optimization Summit 2020 captures the need to recognize the significance of the positive developments in the sector with favorable economic policies and rising investments. The conference attempts to take cognizance of the daily complex operational issues faced by the warehousing professionals and offers a platform to evaluate implementation of technological advancements & best practices framework for dealing with operational efficiency issues faced on every day basis.
KEY CONFERENCE FOCUS AREAS
- Approaches for warehouse optimization for growing business demands
- Functionalities expected from the emerging need of smart warehouses
- Developing roadmap for transformation into smart warehouse
- Tightening of process efficiency at the warehouse floor
- Important KPI's to be measured and monitored for quality throughout at the warehouse
- Improving integration of warehouses with the complete supply chain
- Important elements to monitor for improving warehouse efficiency and effectiveness
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
- Materials Management